Wednesday, October 30, 2013

OCTOBER FAVORITES!

Hello everyone! Drum roll please...

Today I'll be posting about all my favorite makeup products that I keep on reaching for this month of October! I have random stuffs to share with you all so let's begin! :-)

1. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
    Are you kidding me? This is the best of the best concealer! It's  really good at concealing and brightening up your under eye area! I finally found my HG concealer! I bought this one at Chedelyn's Cosmetics for 450++ pesos.


2. 4U2 Lovelight BB Powdeer
    This product is A-M-AZING! Not too heavy on the skin and is really good as a setting powder.


3. MAC Fluidline in BlackTrack
    I love this gel liner, it's worth the money! I'm so done at spending on really crappy stuffs and end up spending a lot more because you'll just buy and buy and buy another product. This gel liner doesn't transfer and it lasts all day!

4. Mary-Loumanizer
    Best Highlighter eveeer! It's not too glitery and it's perfect for all skintones. Mind you, this product contains a looot so spending 900 pesos is worth it! :)


HAIR CARE PRODUCTS:

1. Pure Beauty Treatment Essence Water
    Really good at moisturizing thhe hair and the smell! My goodness, It smells heavenly!


2. Tresemme Keratin Heat Protection Spary
    I've been searching for a heat protection spary all my life and I'm soo happy that Tresemme came up with this product. It works amazing! It's able to protect my hair against the heat form ironing or curling my hair and it smells divine! Worth the money, I have brittle hair and I'm so happy that after starting using this hair spray, I'm split ends free!


SKIN CARE PODUCTS:

1. Kojie san soap & Cyleina Black Pearl Soap
   No need to explain why I love these soaps! It's really effective at whitening the skin! Though the only thing I hate about whitening soaps is that it gives you dry skin.


2. Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair Body Lotion
    I recently started using this lotion and I love the scent. It's not sticky on the skin. I'm not sure about the lightening effect it gives your skin though because it's been only a week since I started using it.


OTHER:

1. Sally Hansen Nailpolishes
    I love the colors! (Brick Wall & Cherry Red)                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                                             
    


2. Strip it Wax!
    Never tried waxng before because I thought it was gonna hurt! But I was wrong! I tried waxing my arpits and it doesn't hurt so much for me. It whitens my underarms as well, highly recommend for all the ladies out there to just wax your underarms rather than shaving.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment