Monday, November 4, 2013

Katy Perry's Roar Inspired Makeup Look

I've been so so obsessed with Katy Perry's newest music video which is Roar! Listening to it non-stop! I always watch her music video and I see how beautiful she is on the MV, don't get me wrong though! I'm used that she's wearing a lot of makeup on her music videos, so this is very new to me. She's glowing and very beautiful, still even with only minimal make up! I decided to give it a try and here's the finish product!



PRODUCTS USED:

Neutrogena Heathy Foundation
ELF Transparent Mattifying Powder
ELF Bronzing cream and Blush
IN2IT Eyebrow Powder
Maryloumanizer
Beauty Treats lipstick in Pink Brown
Bathology lipgloss
MAC Snowglobe Eyeshadow

Please watch my makeup tutorial to achieve this look:


GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment