Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hi everyone! Just a random post. Are you looking for an effective yet very much affordable whitening soap?

Try Kojie San Soap! I highly recommend this soap because I've tested it out myself and it was really effective. I remember started using this soap last year and yet I can visibly see the effect it gives my skin. Years ago I still remember how morena or dark my skin was but now, people started noticicng how my skin transformed. I also use Cyleina Black Pearl Soap w/c is equivalently effective like the Kojie Soap. 



What I do first is use my Kojie Soap then leave it on my skin for at least 5 mins, and what I do while killing time is I do some other things like Applying conditioner to my hair or brushing my teeth. And then after that, I rinse it off and I apply my Cyleina Black Pearl Soap. This soap isn't the most hydrating soap so you have to always moisturize your skin after shower as it leaves your skin extremely dry. Then again, I'll leave it for about 5-10 minutes.

Here are some transformation pictures I want to share with you ;)

                                                   

This was before I started using my HG soaps. 


Tadaaaah!


Hope this post helps, you see you dont need to pay a lot just to achieve the skin you want. For me, patience is really important. Trust me! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment