Monday, August 19, 2013

GET THE LOOK: Anne Curtis

So who doesn't want to be as beautiful as her?


I know I'm nowhere near her! But since I look up to her BIG TIME, I decided I should do her makeup look.

PRODUCTS USED:
Rimmel 25 hour Foundation in Nude
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Neutralizer
Maybelline Age Rewing Powder in Buff Beige
Clinique SIngl Eyeshadow in Buttermilk
ELf Contouring blush and bronzer
Maybelline COlossal Mascara
Wet N' Wild Matte Lipstick in Red Velvet
EverBilena Pro Glitter Eyeshadow 
Nichido Liquid EYeliner
IN2IT Eyebrow Powder in 01


Basically she doesn't wear a lot of makeup because SHE DOESN'T NEED TO ANYWAY. She's very famous for wearing only Red lips and she's good to go. This look would be perfect for date, or night outs. And I tell you, Red is every girl's color. It suits every skintone really well and I wear this look alot because maybe Im a huge lover of Pinup Fashion as well. Hope you ladies enjoy, XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment