Monday, February 20, 2012

MAC's Snowglobe Eyeshadow



Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to do a review on MAC's Snow globe Eye shadow in warm. I received this gift from my husband when we had a fight and I was really excited because HONESTLY, I never had any MAC product so imagine my surprise when he bought me this one.He knows how to woo me! LOL. Any hows, Let's start!

I went crazy when he went home with this on his hand!


When I first saw the packaging, I was surprised that it's white because knowing MAC, they always have black packaging that makes it more glamorous.But this is really nice because it's unique.

This blew me off! It actually does look like a snow globe!



Here are the swatches, I definitely love all of the colors though the shade patina isn't that really pigmented like the rest. But above all, I love it, It's perfect for me knowing how I love neutral shades, My husband really knows what would make me happy. LOL!

I would be doing a make-up tutorial using this shades soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment